Prof. Sason Shaik (Sason S. Shaik)
Sason Shaik is a Professor of Chemistry and Director of Lise Meitner Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry , part of the Hebrew University, located at The Edmond J. Safra Campus, Givat Ram, Jerusalem.
Phone (w): +(972)-2-6585909
Fax (w): +(972)-2-6584680
Post address: Department of Organic Chemistry, The Hebrew University, The Edmond J. Safra Campus, Jerusalem 91904, Israel
- Interview for German Chemical society
- A recent interview for 175 faces in Chemistry
- Post Doctoral Fellowships
- Recent interview about teaching
- What's new in Bonding?
- The New Book on VB is here!
- The August-Wilhelm medal von Hofmann Medal
- Membership of the International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science (IAQMS)